I’m starting to sense that it may be December. This sensation is apropos and in regards to the following significant significations:
1. Magoo will not stop with the “jiggy bells.” Yep. He really calls them that.
2. When we breathe out through our mouths, it makes all kinds of crazy “foagk.” So we breathe out a lot and not so much of the in until our lungs nearly explode and we pass out on the sidewalk on the way to the civic tree lighting festival, the festival in which they plug in 3 strands of lights on a giant tree the shape of a pickle. We always cover our eyes to avoid getting the “foagk” in them and so that our landing place will be a surprise when we pass out on the way to the CTLF.
3. December 1st dawned with the promise that Seattle may indeed see a white Christmas this year… with a touch of green peeking out from underneath.
4. My craft projects have finally found willing muffin-headed recipients.
5. It smells like my BIRTHDAY!!! Growing up, I always knew my birthday was coming when I could smell winter in the air. This got a little annoying to my parents as it begins to smell like winter sometime in late August up in Alberta. Down here my olfactory timing device is a little more accurate. Ere the year is over I will reach the ripe old age of 29. Condolence gifts and donations of Centrum Silver can be sent via mail.
The Reasons: a Santa who arrives on a fire engine, mittened hands eating sugar cookies, husbands who make dinner and do all the dishes so their wives can crochet
good job on he crocheting!! i love christmas and birthdays, huzzah for december!!
Sarcastic Mom says
Aw, Braden loves the “jiggy” bells, too… he just doesn’t call them anything yet.
Those are the cutest muffin heads ever I did see!
Happy early birthday! Don’t worry… it all keeps sagging more from here on out. 😉
I LOVE the jiggy bells and the little muffin-headed bell ringers as well. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
Farm Wife says
It’s reasurring to know someone is still getting jiggy with it.
When Husband and I got married he had a bottle of Centrum Silver in his medicine cabinet. When I asked him about it he said, “The bottle said ‘Over 50’ and I weigh way more than fifty pounds.” Can’t help loving that man of mine.
Beth - You know, I love Jake Ryan? says
My b-day is in December too!! In 8 Days!! Groan….35…..
Happy early birthday!
I’ll bet you had the same problem I did: couldn’t spend your birthday money until after Christmas (even though you couldn’t wait for that damn new doll outfit [or whatever])
Eskinose Kisses says
Hmmm…it smells like my birthday as well. In 2 weeks. And I’ll be 29 too. Maybe I’ll just stay “29” forever.
Glad to see the hat fit your daughter better than it fit my daughter! They turned out great! Now, if I could just hire you to sew me a Capri Sun purse, life would be good…..!!
LOVE the hats.
Okay, I totally love the tie on hat. So jealous.
mama's got moxie says
those hats are so cute and funny!