Today I take a break and do a meme from the very talented and lovely, I imagine, Lauren.
Write five things about yourself with only ONE of them being true. The other four are fiction, and everyone else gets to guess which one is not fiction.
1. I made it to the 3rd round of auditions for the second season of The Apprentice. Not enough experience, my Aunt Fanny! No, seriously, I think I didn’t get chosen because my butt was too big and my hair was too small.
2. I once had a warrant out for my arrest in the State of Texas. Luckily, I was too smart, fast and tricky for Chuck Norris, the ultimate Texas Ranger, to track me down.
3. I can play 10 instruments (not including the spoons, washboard and my belly button).
4. When I lose weight, the first place I notice it is in my feet. When I gain weight, the tops of them puff up like little hams.
5. I have lived in the Pacific Northwest for 3 years and have never used an umbrella here. It’s a good thing too, because mine’s broken.
Leave your guesses in my comments section and in 24 hours, I’ll post the answer.
I don’t love tagging people because a lot of people HATE the memes. If you hate the memes, no prob. If you like em, please play along. Here are a few of my newer blogging friends I’d love to hear from:
Anyone else who wants to play, consider yourself tagged. Please let me know and I’ll come and guess on your site. This was really fun for me. Me like games…..and cookies….me like cookies too.