Don’t tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but the Hershey Man will know!
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
pretty neat kind of fun.
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read …
Be sure you don’t read the bottom until you’ve worked it out!
not one of those waste of time things, [but] it’s fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 — I’ll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755 ….If you haven’t, add 1754.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
Dude! I don’t DO higher math.
Yep, it worked!
It worked– tricky….
Man, who knew that wanting chocolate 6 out of 7 days a week would make me 52. Dang! I wonder if I would have to eat more or less chocolate to get younger?
I’m a little freaked out now.
Yep, it worked for me, too. 🙂 MAGIC!
This is so weird!! It was right on the age too…
Nice. 🙂 I can’t believe there’s anyone out there who doesn’t want it all seven days. 🙂
“I’ll wait while you get the calculator”…heh…that’s exactly what I did. 🙂
It worked. And I only crave it once a week.
First of all, I would never, ever, ever put math and chocolate in the same sentence. It’s just not right.
Secondly, it worked and I don’t even do math very well. Kinda creepy.