Don’t tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but the Hershey Man will know!
YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH
pretty neat kind of fun.
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read …
Be sure you don’t read the bottom until you’ve worked it out!
not one of those waste of time things, [but] it’s fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 — I’ll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755 ….If you haven’t, add 1754.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)